This selling skills training course will develop the participants’ skills, behaviours and confidence to enable them to sell to client needs and develop long-term relationships. The training aims to provide participants with knowledge what will enable them to adopt a confident consultative and solutions-based approach when selling.
To execute, salespeople need a number of new skills and resources, including deeper knowledge, a higher level of skill, greater creativity to bring new perspectives and ideas to customers, better sales tools, and most importantly, committed sales leadership and coaching.
A new emphasis has been placed on sales process, but as essential and valuable as a consultative sales process is, success depends on the ability and dedication of sales leadership and the sales force to execute.
If you’re a B2B company, or any business selling a complex solution, nothing beats the personal touch of outside sales.
After all, how many sales emails do you ignore daily? Do you answer, or give your full attention, to every call you take? An outside sales team can generate more human interactions and create strong relationships with the customer. In fact, 95% of people agree face-to-face meetings are essential for long-term business relationships. Your outside sales team can be your biggest expense or greatest revenue source.
To succeed in field sales, you'll need to have:
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Fluency in a foreign language may also be helpful