|Tarmo Riit||Tuuli Riit|
advising the company
TARMO RIIT EXPERTISE
TUULI RIIT EXPERTISE
Personal, 26 years of experience
as the CEO of international
B2B small and medium-sized sales
companies in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Field of activity of companies:
B2B sale of technical goods for buildings, facilities.
Experience includes companies creation, building-up,
achievement market leaders positions
in the fields of activities in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania.
OBO Bettermann GmbH & CO Managing Director and
developer of Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian
subsidiaries 1999 - 2018.
Tuuli Riit graduated with a bachelor's degree from
Royal Holloway University in London in 2013 and
an MBA degree from Tallinn University of Technology in 2016.
After studying politics and international relations at
Royal Holloway University and international business management
at Tallinn University of Technology,
Tuuli Riit focused on developing professionalism
in the field of international business.
Has been involved in project coordination and strategic analysis.
Operations Assistant 2018-2019 at Allied Universal in London.
OBO Bettermann GmbH & CO international
business development consultant and mentor
in connection with business developments
in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine,
the South Caucasus, Central Asia, India 2001-2018.
|Operations Coordinator 2019 in London at Holland Mountain.|
Founder and developer of
Tarmo Riit Management Consulting OÜ since 2019.
Advises Tarmo Riit Management Consulting as
a business analyst, a member of the
extended team since 11.2019.
- Developing strategies
- International relations
- Establishment, business management
- International business management
- Transition and Crisis Management
- Creating export strategies
- Evaluating the effectiveness of sales teams
- Designing marketing strategies and tactics
- Mapping of company processes,
evaluation of efficiency
- Marketing and public relations management
- Strategic process analysis and change planning
through updated business process models
- Sales and sales management
- Process and operations design
- Application of information technology
to processes, operations
- Designing a sales environment in
different cultural spaces
- Applying a motivating personal example
of a leader, balancing constructive
criticism and recognition
- Implementation of collegial teamwork
- Proactive and effective problem solving
- Experience seminars
- Financial reports, reporting in international
- Engineering knowledge